Saturday, May 27, 2006

my saturday

the canes lost!!!!! oh woe is me. then to cap it off the warriors lost straight afterwards. at least the first all black team of the season is announced tomorrow. that'll help me to feel better.
i am trying to feel brave about registering a domain and then putting a website up on the net. i hope to sell advertising space on the site. i can register the domain. i can make the site. i am questioning my ability to sell the space. will have to think about it some more. i have just put a zonealarm firewall on my computer. hope it works well. anyone have an opinion?
predator 2 is on the telly. mmm, not exactly a classic. didn't mind the first one. i went to the movies with little bro and some others in the family today. miss four year old sat next to me. held my nose and then my ear. nearly took my glasses off. very busy.
it was the final x men movie. another mind altering expose into movie making technique minus a meaningful plot. no matter how hard they try, it just doesn't work. i do like a story.....

2 Comments:

At 9:14 am , Blogger Chuck said...

good luck with the site, all i can say is learn from others (steal ideas from others) have a good one.

 
At 9:50 am , Blogger mystified said...

oh i will. don't worry about that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home