Thursday, May 25, 2006

thursday

got up this morning at the crack of 11! launched myself into the day with a flat white and a friend. a good way to start.
trying to figure out html coding for building websites. bit of a giggle really. i am at this moment, really bad :-)
i think it's something to do with my "mid-life crisis" but i am really going through the "what have i done with my opportunities?" and the "what can i do with my life?" scenario's in my head. i am wondering what next? i have come to the conclusion that money doesn't do it for me in terms of satisfaction. i need satisfaction in my life!

4 Comments:

At 10:08 pm , Blogger Chuck said...

the crack of 11, too bad you couldn't sleep in. good to be home i bet. i'm glad for you.

 
At 10:14 pm , Blogger mystified said...

yeah it is. some thinking to do, but this is a good place to do it.

 
At 9:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....Flat white mmmmmmm will miss having the chance to meet with you under the cover of a coffee and yak away for ages. Could have easily scived work for the day on Wednesday and stayed and talked. Sorry - had to get back to my charges. Was aware you still had a good many hours of travel down to the big WWWWWWW...
Hope you are enjoying the family and friends thing!! Lots of lolololololol's.

 
At 10:18 am , Blogger mystified said...

oh yeah surely am.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home