Monday, May 22, 2006

monday moving

getting organised. the mover is coming to pick up my stuff tomorrow and then the following morning i'm outa here. the family seems quite keen to see me. makes me feel good. not too cold today. i like that. the cold in the caravan seems to have had an detrimental effect on my lungs. bummer.
i think it has also had a detrimental effect on my sense of humour. hope that comes back soon.
perhaps then i'll talk about my lovelife? or lack thereof :-) having been on a sickness benefit [welfare] for the last few months after having a reasonable salary, i can hardly wait to get back into the workforce. sick of being poor. that adds as much stress as the work did in the first place. still, this too will end.....

2 Comments:

At 12:15 am , Blogger Chuck said...

i hate moving, but at least your move is a positive one. maybe your lovelife will improve along with your lungs. take care.

 
At 7:34 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't even mention the word "MOVING" to me. We've moved the contents of four houses in one year! We had been in our Phoenix house over 26 years, plus we owned the house next door that we used for storage until my significant other (hereinafter "SOB") could completely gut and rebuild it. Then we sold those two houses and moved into a new home in Avondale, after about 7 months my SOB decided he didn't like the way the neighborhood was headed, and he purchased another house in Surprise. We moved into the Surprise house and put the Avondale house on the market. Tell me about moving! I hate it! The last two times I packed up just my kitchen stuff it took about 40 boxes. Good Luck with your move!

AZCG USA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home