Friday, August 11, 2006

experimenting

i found myself getting bored tonight. hence the total change of the look of my blog. the best thing about it was that i have started to work on it off-line. it means less losing the plot and having to rebuild all the time. i haven't yet figured out how to put the content in the left and right sidebars into the centre. i will attack that wee problem tomorrow. still, i have had fun, except for the fact that the screen on my laptop is starting to die. more money! oh well. enough for now.

3 Comments:

At 2:30 am , Blogger Chuck said...

i like the new look, it's clean and uses the space wisely, take care.

 
At 3:58 am , Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm impressed. It looks nice and funtional too. It's almost as much fun as getting a new pair of shoes, right? I have something for you on my Chronicles blog. Go see! (((HUGZ)))

 
At 5:10 pm , Blogger mystified said...

yeah it's like going shopping and opening up a new parcel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home