Thursday, July 06, 2006

mum and her muns

my mother has developed the skill of losing money into an artform. it's difficult i know, but someone had to do it. i suggested she leave her cash in her account and use her eftppos card to pay her bills, as this would save her on losing the cash, paying the exhorbitant cost of bank fees when using a teller, or the fees when using an atm machine. eftpos in nz is cheaper than the other options. she looked at me as if i am mad and smiled indulgently. i could feel the mental pat on the head. oh well. i tried.
just finished today's planning for the guitar lesson. oh woe is me. theory and reading music. this could be painful. still a bit of technique [playing] added for fun.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 am , Blogger john said...

Just a note to say how much I enjoy my daily visits to your blog. I really like your Mum! Does she know anything of her growing celebrity status?

 
At 11:09 am , Blogger mystified said...

y thaynk y'all indeed. my mum don't like that nu fangled internut thingy. but i'll tell you said so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home