Wednesday, July 05, 2006

airport/govt


i took my mother into welly airport this morning to meet older little sis [little sis is an adopted 5 year old] who arrived back from canada today. a very large sssssss and a booo to welly airport who charged $8 to park there for an hour. i hope they pay their attendants well. greedy buggers.
it was good to see the sis after her being in canada for three years with only the occasional visit. took mum out for a coffee after that. she does enjoy.
by the way, my mum has been booked to see a neurologist after seeing the gp. the right thing to do, i think.
the flyspray in the cupboard was some new fangled idea regarding ants!
it was quite a trip back from welly as the hill by the motorway gave up the ghost and fell onto the motorway. traffic held up for hours. at least it was warm in the car.
now for some real good news. chuck is home and he's all good. welcome back e hoa.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Airport parking in AZ is $8 a day off site parking, $10 a day covered off site parking, and $20 a day at the terminal -- highway robbery!

The best way to keep ants out of your cupboards is to keep everyting in sealed containers! My significant other's Mom told me to put bay leaves in my pantry and it would keep weevils out. I've never had weevils since. It's much safer than spraying too! In the past when I wanted to spray my kitchen -- I didn't spray, I would put bug killer in a dish or old tuna can and paint in on with a paint brush. Not on the inside of the cabinets, but on the underside of the cabinet where the bugs would have to climb to get into the cabinet or the floor of my pantry.

Little Sis is very little!

My best friend started noticing her hands shaking and was afraid to go to the doctor because she was afraid it might be Parkinsons. I insisted she go and she found out she has the same problem as Katharine Hepburn, a problem, but not as serious as Parkinsons. I'll pray for your Mum.

AZCG USA

P.S. I'm happy Chuck is better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home