Friday, July 07, 2006

dinner with nellie and knock knock jokes

have just arrived home from an evening out for dinner. very nice. i am a sucker for thai red beef curry and rice. so is my 4 year old niece who helped me eat it. we went to my bro's wife's mother's restaurant and it was all good. his mum inlaw cooked the meal for us. ms 4 year old niece entertained us with about 1000 knock knock jokes. i informed little bro that this is the world's way of paying him back for all the bad jokes he told us when he was young. the funniest one tonight was: knock knock. who's there? dora explorer. dora explorer who? banana on your head, giggle giggle [i did say she is 4]. we call her nellie and she is very cute and very talkative [just like her mum]. all in all, a good one.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a coincidence, I made curry last night. My Mum taught me her recipe (Japanese style) with onions, garlic, pork, potatoes, carrots, curry powder, and homemade chicken broth. My curry is savory not sweet, I've seen recipes from England and they put apples in their curry. I bet they're all tasty. Had mine with Japanese white rice! Have a great day!

AZCG USA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home