Tuesday, August 01, 2006

interesting, who knows?

look at what i have found. it's called, "the bestest blog of all time." there is often a good read here.
i have just returned from my horizontal perambulation, where i look to keeping my blood glucose levels in a sane and respectable state. another goal of said perambulation, is to increase my vo2 max, which at this time, could only be described as a vo2 min. it is however, improving.
i find myself pleasantly tired following a productive if less interesting day than i would desire. there is an internal struggle going on. i am fighting boredom today. as yet, i still lack the resources to meaningfully, turn this situation around. mind you, i have thus far, avoided counting the spots on the wall. a hobby i entertained myself with once, when living in a caravan in tauranga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home