Tuesday, June 20, 2006

zarqawi

i wonder if he is happy? was it worthwhile? was it [terrorism] the right thing to do? is violence an answer to anything at all? does violent thought count as violence to his like? did he get the 72 virgins? were they ugly? were they as ugly as he was in life? would he tell those who are left carrying on with the ugliness? was God pissed?
i have developed a new skill. i can destroy my blog really well:-) maybe zarqawi attacked my blog!
when i play with the blog, i really should save my settings on my notepad.....
mmm, i wonder what clock i'm gonna put on the blog now? i reckon the sidebar is too big too.....
[i like the dots]:-)

4 Comments:

At 9:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new layout! Looks very professional.

About those 72 virgins I never seen or read anywhere that the 72 virgins were women, maybe he got 72 goats (although I can't imagine a goat ever did anything so bad that they would deserve such a fate).

At least you can build a blog to destroy! I don't know if I have the smarts to build a blog.

AZCG USA

 
At 10:36 pm , Blogger mystified said...

building is easy. keeping it alive is more difficult.

 
At 7:57 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only one comment about the size of the font. It's not to easy to read -- I know 20's to 40's won't have a problem, but the bifocal crowd can barely make it out.

AZCG USA

 
At 9:16 am , Blogger mystified said...

noted, will chaNGE IT.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home