Saturday, June 24, 2006

wierd!

every time i try to look at my blog, i am forbidden from the server. how weird is that. interesting that i can still go to the dashboard and post. might be my zone alarm?
spent time starting the new story today. the sock monster. pretty easy to figure out that one. it can be a bit of a trip translating my ideas into kid's. but that is the skill i am trying to develop. tis enjoyable though.
last night's adventure [playing music with friends] turned out to be a late one. arrived home at 2am this morning. i have been a sorry arsed sad sack all day. reckon sleep will come easy tonight. my ex showed up last night. that sure was a trip. we get on well though. pleased about that. mmm i am tired. my hands are very dry. annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home