Tuesday, June 13, 2006

tues in nz

we are indeed having weather issues in nz. i [fortunately] live in wellington, we are situated at the southern tip of the north island which puts us about the middle of the country. we are having wind and rain and the wind is from the south today [antactica] so it is reasonably cold [7-8 deg celcius]. we have not had the extremes of the south island or further north. you can tell that auckland wasn't happy about the effect of the weather at all. the power cuts have cost squillions.
there is still fallout re the muslim we kicked out. i still feel the same about it. keep your trash in your own home. we have our own to deal with.
in answer to a question, my mum is danish/english/jewish/french and my dad was maori/spanish. my dad passed on some 16 years ago in a horse - breaking accident.
it is getting colder.....

3 Comments:

At 11:55 am , Blogger Chuck said...

my dad was french and indian and my mom was black dutch and irish my mom died 21 years ago from leukemia and my dad died 18 years ago from a brain aneurism. he was known to break a horse or two himself. my grandpa was a horse trader by profession. i'm sorry but it was 90 degrees f. here today, whats that around 58 degrees c.? i forget how to figure that out. stay warm and have a good one.

 
At 12:44 pm , Blogger mystified said...

it's around 32 deg celcius. nice and warm. bout to go out for the afternoon to sample the cold :-)

 
At 8:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, you're quite the melting pot! My Mum died when I was in my 20's of a heart attack and my Dad died in a jeep roll over accident. When I dream about my Mum she looks like my little sister now because she never ages and I, unfortunately, am doing it in leaps and bounds. Spent about 2 hours reading other articles in the NZ newspaper! I finally know what a haka is and saw picture of the All Blacks. Very interesting indeed!

AZCG USA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home