Thursday, June 08, 2006

the terrorist

the terrorist is quite small. he is also fluffy and white. at three months he thinks he is 6' tall and bullet proof. he chases family members around the house. he attacks from under the bedding. he stalks from behind the furniture. he has little fear of anything though he got a fright the other night when he met a gunslinger tomcat in the front yard. so far he has only wounded one person. i am waiting for events to unfold.
i am getting slightly confused with choice. shall i webcast on demand? shall i advertise showtimes? now i have discovered how easy it is to podcast! oh confusion does indeed reign. i actually tried out my one gig notebook today. it will suffice quite nicely. i have to get into the habit of carrying it around with me for when inspiration strikes. i missed two ideas yesterday.
man this mobile connection still sucks, even on broadband. bummer.
am listening to the dixie chicks while i write this. on my way now to the music store to by a strap lock for my guitar. busy boy.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Terrorist sounds like fun! Its been almost 4 years since my last cat passed away. I had three kittens at one time talk about getting stalked and attacked! When a stray cat would come into my yard my kittens would call me so that I would have to facedown the enemy. I'm proud to say I've never lost a cat fight!

Have a great day, hope you found a strap lock for your guitar.

Adios Busy Boy!

AZCG USA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home