Thursday, June 29, 2006

start to the day

sitting here planning the next guitar lesson for the eight year old. not completely sure how i feel about this though. like most youngsters he doesn't want to learn technique. let's skip that and go straight to guitar hero shall we?
have decided to teach him to sit properly and hold the guitar correctly. he's gonna hate that.:-)

time to take this ol boy out for a wee parambulate in the insipid sunshine. time for walkies!!!
that was a good afternoon's waddle. most enjoyable.
i have just finished another burst on the latest book [rewrite]. mmm, seems to be working. it is slow though. i still think that the business side and the creative side don't mix that well.
it is also time to snip the dog's [rua's] claws. the family are looking for the snips as they are designed for her claws. what a production. they are lost.....
the stat counter reached 500!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't envy you working with an adolescent boy. The last boy I spoke to about doing some chores around his house told me "I don't have to do any chores to get me ready for life because I'm gonna be rich and pay people to do it for me." I wonder how he's going to manage being rich when he refuses to work!

Speaking of boys how's Chev? Have a great day!

AZCG

 
At 9:28 pm , Blogger mystified said...

chev is chev. he is still as inaccurate as ever. he is definitely 13. i just gave him his first stereo with a sub box. i may regret that one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home