Sunday, May 14, 2006

i have comments :-)

i found warmth! it was in the car. didn't even have to have the engine running. yes.
hey, there's other people out there. some even read my blog. so, i thought, a little about me.......
i am a guitar player, teacher and coach. i got kicked off the job [teaching college] cause of the stress. in comes the sickness benefit. only some forgot to tell me just how much one gets on a sickness benefit. not good.
so, here i am in tauranga, New Zealand, it's winter, it's cold and i am playing my guitars in the caravan. i have a 30 year old fender strat and a larrivee om05 acoustic. both nice to play. no i'm not in my 20's. i'm in my 40's!
my goal is to get out and play music again. the good news is, i played last weekend, just filling in for someone but, i earned some muns.
the stress level is much better playing my gats. too much time on my own though. so to relieve the boredom times, i have started to blog. i should have mentioned i used to play full time. trying to get back to it.
enough of that.....
it's sunday afternoon and as i said, I FOUND WARMTH!
now, some might not have an in depth appreciation of that wee fact, but those of us who live in a fridge will be intimately acquainted with the utter delight inherent in that statement.
i too am in a relationship with the "Big Fella." so i have been looking on this season of my existence as a learning experience "He" had planned for me all along. i wonder when "he" thinks i am ready to move on???
i missed a whole 1,237 dots on the ceiling!!!! will have to recount them. oh yeah, welcome y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home